Ozark Trail 10 Person Modified Dome Tent with Screen Porch
- Sleeps up to 10 people
- Spacious interior fits 3 queen size air beds
- 80 in. center height provides headroom and walk around space
- Front screen porch area for bug-free outdoor enjoyment
- Two removable room dividers allow you to choose whether you want one big room or up to 3 separate rooms.
- Three windows, a mesh roof and walls provide cross-ventilation
- Roll-back fly on each side of the roof conveniently provides extra ventilation
- A mesh roof provides excellent star-gazing opportunities
- Removable fly with taped seams for weather protection
- Covered entryway provides a protected entrance into tent
- E-Port for convenient electrical cord access
- Movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- Interior loop for conveniently hanging your lantern
- Contains hanging organizers and pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- A clip-in gear loft keeps keys and other small items close at hand and has a loop at the bottom where you can hang your lantern
- An attached mud mat helps to keep the inside of your tent clean and dry
- Color-coded poles and pole sleeves make set-up easy
- X-frame and eight guy ropes provide wind stability
- Easy to assemble with a pin & ring frame attachment system
- Carry duffle expands to make repacking and storage easy
- Floor: 17 ft. x 8.5 ft.
- Center Height: 80 in.
- Floor Area: 137 sq. ft.
- Screen Porch Area: 30 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 25.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Carry Weight: 25.6 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 10
- Tent Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Rainfly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 600mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Mesh Fabric: Polyester 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 210D
- Frame Material: Fiberglass
- Seam Tape Location: Lower wall, 4 corner vertical seams and fly
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Number of Doors: 1 (tent) + 1 (screen porch)
- Number of Windows: 3
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Media Pockets: 1
- Number of 6-Section Pockets: 2
- Number of Gear Lofts with Lantern Loops: 1
- Number of Lantern Loops: 1
- Number of Mud Mats: 1
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Guy Ropes: 8
- Number of Steel Stakes: 23
- Tent Set-Up System: Pin & Ring System
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 people: 20 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are conveniently sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below
- For product questions, replacement parts, or an extra copy of the set-up instructions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model No.: W843.2
Roll-back fly for extra ventilation
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
17.00 x 8.50 x 6.70 Feet